Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010

I've been pretty sick the past few days, I've called off work 2 days now and I NEVER call off work; but I'm a waitress and I don't think people want me waiting on them and hacking at the table..LOL I know I wouldn't want me waiting on me, if that makes sence. But I have got lots of stitching done; never to sick to stitch. LOL I finished the magnet and started my new granddaughter a cute picture that I think I'm going to make into a flatfold or a pillow; I haven't decided; I will post a picture of it. Me and Kenny got into huge fight yesterday; I told him he has til the end of the month to leave. I'm done; I'd rather be alone than to deal with a man!! LOL

2 comments:

Meari said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Cynimin said...

Hi "Shar' ! I hope you are feeling better and I'm sorry about your fight with your BF. Hope things are looking better real soon for you. Love your blog, so cute!