Tuesday, April 3, 2012
I have been awarded the Liebster blog award by Cath (The Stitchin' Chicken) & Krista (Just stitching along). Thank you ladies...
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite,dearest or beloved , and is awarded to up-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
The rules of the award are as:
1) Choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers to pass the award on to.
2) Pass on your thanks to the person who gave you the award.
3) Post on your blog with a list of people to pass the award on to , and leave comments on their blogs so that they know they have been given this award.
4) Share five random things about yourself that people do not know .
Here are the 5 ladies I'd love to pass this award onto:
Shirlee @ The Easily Influenced Stitcher
Barbi @ Blissfully Stitching
Myra @ Gr8dame's Place
Joan @ Stitching Squad
Julie @ Julies Stitchyknitter Journal
Now 5 things about me....:)
1. I'm horribly about procrasting (some of you already know this..lol)
2. I was an Air Force Brat. :)
3. I love to dance and wanted to be a professional back up dancer (like for Janet Jackson) when I was younger.
4. I have 3 brothers; I'm the oldest & only girl.
5. I love to watch cooking shows while I stitch.
This is my first award; so thank you again Cath & Krista I feel very blessed to have been awarded this by the two of you...
Hi all, can't believe it's been so long since my last post; we've been pretty busy at work and I picked up a couple extra shifts and I sure can feel it on this old body of mine. I'm a waitress for a family restaurant called "The Black-eyed Pea" and we have wonderful food. :) I've been here 5 years now; they want me to train to be a manager; but I'd have to move to Denver to train and Kenny won't go there and that doesn't really matter; LOL I may need a big change in my life; both work-wise and relationship wise. He's good to me, but I just wanna be alone. I guess thats a topic for another post another day..
I stitched this little ornament; but haven't finished it yet; I don't really care to finsh things and have to figure something out my pile of unfinished things is really growing..I have my Aunt Lee's old, old sewing machine and can't figure out how to use it; I haven't used a sewing machine since High School many, many moons ago. Now, I'm stitching on a beautful sampler for Renee @ Stitcher's Closet, I'll share a photo when I'm able to, I'm loving stitching it thats for sure. Scarlett was "helping" Torry (her daddy) make a pizza the other night; but I think she ate more than she helped..LOL
I know I'm late posting my TULSA; I need to get caught up on a whole bunch of things; Hope everyone is safe in Texas where they had those tornados. Take care all.