Monday, June 21, 2010

First day at Joann's

Well I worked my first day at Joann's and it's hard to say rather I'll like it yet or not; were setting up the store from the fixtures up and it's not to exciting. LOL I'm sure when the "goodies" start to come in and we can stock them away it'll be better, I don't think I'll be able to do both jobs though; my feet and legs are killing me; waiting tables for 6 hours then going to Joann's for 4 is hard on this lady. LOL. We'll see; I've been stitching on the Santa from my RR; it's not going to fast because there is a TON of 1/4 stitches, but it'll be nice when it's done; I have to mail it out July 7th and with working two jobs and Ashley's baby shower coming up I prob. won't post much but I do get on and check out everyone's blogs every night. I look forward to it.

2 comments:

Meari said...

Hopefully it'll get better :) I'd love to work at a craft store!

Ranae said...

I would love to work at a craft store too. I would spend my whole earnings there, lol
I did work at Michaels craft sore for awhile and loved it a little too much.
The thing I couldn't stand was Christmas lasted way too long. It started with Christmas in July and ran all the way through April with clearances, urghhhh!!!
Have fun!