Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a pain in the a$$.. LOL

If there is anything I hate more than moving; it's moving across the street. LOL I thought this was going to somehow be an easy move, boy was I kidding myself or what!!! I still have about 2 more loads of "shit" and then I have to clean. My 2 daughters have been "helping" if that's what you want to call it; their home laying around now watching "Alice in Wonderland". I came up to the library to write on my blog and then I'm off the the old house. My internet won't be on til next week so I have to come up here to use the internet. It's only about 3 blocks from my home. I haven't stitched in DAYS!! And I really need to. Hope everyone is doing well. I miss looking at your posts every day and hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back in the swing of things.

3 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Things will get back to normal soon. When I move next it will be horrible. I have been in my house for 23 years.

Janaina said...

Wait... does that mean I'm the only one who enjoyes movings?! =O
LOL,srsly, I do! Something funny happens to me everytime I move: I find $! Yes... I'm like a squirrel! I save $ and then I forget about it. Then when I move, I find it again. Last time it was about 50 bucks. Lmao.
Hope everything gets back to normal soon for you!
Big hug!

Bea said...

I don't often leave comments on blogs, but Shar, your new house sounds charming and cozy and just had to tell you that. Can't wait to see a pic if you want to share. I agree with You and Cindy, we're such packrats at our house where we've now lived for for 25 years that the thought of moving would do us both in. Bea