Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stash






I went to my LNS and bought a little more stash. :) It was raining and cold outside; perfect for stash shopping. I went to Barnes & Nobles and sat and looked at some magazines before I came home. We just had a quiet night; watching T.V. It's still raining out; we really need the rain.

I need to get my moms gift out and get it done. I'm about 3/4 done with it so it won't take long. Ash & Scarlett are leaving Saturday for Texas for 2 weeks; she's going to see her dad before going to Germany. Now Torry says it'll probabley be July before they get to go to Germany instead of June. Scarlett had her first "play date" today and didn't do well. LOL

Ashley's girlfriend came to visit and bought her little boy; he's 4 days older than Scarlett; they put them down on the floor together and Jonthan reached over and touced Scarletts face and she cried..LOL then he cried. They were doing better by the end of the visit.

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely new stash.

Cindy's Stitching said...

Stash trips are so much fun. I really like what you picked out.

Karen said...

great stash! and Miss Scarlett will get use to playing eventually. LOL that's just too cute.