Sunday, April 10, 2011

Today is my Friday...




I have to work today and I'm off Monday and Tuesday; I hate working on Sundays; I'm a waitress and people seem to go to church and make their peace w/god and then they feel like they can come in and treat us like...well, you know what. LOL I have a tooth ache; I got to the dentist on Friday; so hopefully I'll make it til then.

When I woke up Scarlett was still asleep; so I sat down and picked up my Sampling Easter and stitched on it for about 45 minutes til she woke up. It felt nice to stitch; I think my "slump" is over. LOL

We had such a nice time with my grandson (Hayden). Here are pictures of him and Scarlett and of us. He's growing so fast; I know if he was with me I'd cut that hair!! LOL But it's who he is, he loves his hair. He's only 15 and is 6'2. A lot taller then grandma. LOL Well I guess I better go shower and get ready for work. :( I would rather sit home and stitch all day; Ashley is going to a friends house to ride horses and taking Scarlett to her Aunt to babysit. Hope everyone has a great weekend...

3 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo wonderful photos :0 all posers hehehe glad your stitching slump is over woo hoo :) hope work was ok for you :) love mouse xxxx

Tricia T said...

I hope your tooth pain will subside soon... :( And how wonderful that your stitching slump is over! Yay!

MaryT said...

Hope you're feeling better, don't thik there is anything worse than a toothache.

Mary Louise