Monday, April 4, 2011

TUSLA & some stitching...






I was off work today; me and Ash and Miss. Scarlett went to the mall and we bought her some summer clothes; we bought them a size bigger. Last night we had pizza, I tore off a piece of mine and let Scarlett chew on it, she loved it :) then when I took it from her she cried. LOL She loves pizza. Not much going on really; I've been stitching on LK's Sampling Easter for a few days; I just can't get in the mood to stitch lately. I stitch for about 30 minutes and just am bored. I hope this mood passes soon and I get my mojo back.

I'm off work tomorrow also; me and Ashley are driving to Montrose to pick up my grandson, Hayden for spring break. He'll be here til Friday. It will be great to have him here. He's never seen Scarlett; and I plan on taking lots of pictures of the two of them and of all of us. Sorry I don't have much to write about tonight. Kind of have the "blahs".

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous pictures of Miss Scarlett. Your stitching and tusal look great too. Hope your mojo comes back soon.

Mouse said...

Hi :) love the photos of miss Scarlett :) well at least you have been doing some stitching ... mojo will come back :) hope you enjoy your spring break with Hayden :) love mouse xxxx

Daffycat said...

Lovely ORT report!

LOL You big meanie ~ stealing a kids pizza!