Monday, May 2, 2011

Stitched all day!!

Today I was off work and I washed a load of towels & my robe, made my bed and that's all the housework I did. LOL I did my sheets and work clothes yesterday so I could stitch all day and that's exactly what I did. :) I finished stitching my mom's Mother's Day gift; I looked thru my Stitcher's Journal and stitched her up a little something extra; I also stitched one up for the winner of my giveaway. :) It's nothing big; just something really cute. Once I "finish" them I will post a picture, give you a little peak; (I also stithced myself up one) LOL

I love this book and found a few other things I may start one of them tonight while watching DWTS. I was suppose to go to the movies w/some girls from work; but changed my mind. It's suppose to rain and it's kind of cold out; I am just enjoying my alone time so much. The girls got to Texas safe; Ashley drove straight thru; 17 hours w/Scarlett! Scarlett travels well. We drove to my moms in October when she was just a little baby and she did great then also. I do miss her so much. I don't know what I'll fix myself for supper? I'm making Tuna Casserole tomorrow; I don't feel like cooking anything really; maybe I'll just make a sandwich. Hope everyone has a great Monday night. :) I'm gonna go look for something else to stitch.. LOL

I've had a great response to my giveaway. Thank you to all whose entered; I love giveaways, I'll pick a winner on the 10th...Good luck..

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing what you have stitched. I sat and stitched yesterday as it was bank holiday here in the UK.

Mouse said...

oooo looking forward to see what your needles have been up to :) I went out with DH first time in ages we managed just us time :)
love mouse xxx

Justflo said...

Oh suspense,suspense, waiting to see what you have been stitching.!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely stitching day. Its great to have one a real treat. Can't wait to see what your smoking hot needle has produced.