Thursday, July 7, 2011

I need help finding a pattern please...


Kenny's mom loves dolphins so I thought it'd be nice to stitch her up a Christmas Ornament with a dolphin. Does anyone have one they'd like to share? Not much else going on; going to mail out my LK exchange tomorrow; I should have mailed it yesterday but I had those 3 teeth pulled Tuesday and haven't been stitching. I know once my gums heal I'll feel better.

I'm making BBQ chicken in the crock pot for supper; it smells great in here :) I hope everyone is able to stay cool. Here's a picture of Scarlett; she's teething and Ashley says she chews on everything. LOL I sure miss her..

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I hope your mouth feels better Shar. Take it easy for awhile.
Cute pic of Scarlett too!
No doubt you miss her terribly.
Marilyn

Elisa said...

Hi Sharlene, I have emailed you but got no reply so I am contacting you here...can you please let me know if you have sent your L*K Exchange out Thanks Elisa xx

Marilyn said...

Hi Shar,
I don't see your e-mail address anywhere, but wanted to let you know that I found a small Dolphin freebie for you.
http://www.better-cross-stitch-patterns.com/baby-cross-stitch-animals.html
Marilyn