Thursday, November 3, 2011

Snowmen....





I recieved my order from DSL right as I was walking out the door to go to work; I had to open the package and look real quick; lol. I can't wait to get started; I saw how cute Vonna's was and had to order them; I hope I can get the started soon; I have the material and threads. I know 123 Stitch sold out of them the first 2 days she had them posted and I didn't get to order from them. I also got the Wooly new pic from LHN and the newest ornament; which is going to be the next one I do after "All is Calm". Which is about 1/2 way done. I get up about an hour early and stitch on it. I plan on stitching in the evenings but Kenny gets home from work around 8:30 and by the time we eat (I hate eating that late; but he likes me to eat w/him), and I get dishes done and we visit some it's bedtime. When we got up yesterday morning; there was about 3" of snow; but it's all gone now..

He just wanted sandwiches tonight; so I stopped and got some fresh hogie rolls and stuff to make a pasta salad and some deviled eggs (his favorite). He's been so sweet to me; ordering me all this stash the past month; I don't want to just make him a cold old sandwich. He'll be happy. I guess I could be stitching now instead of on this computer..LOL Hope everyone has a great day...and of course here's a new pic of Scarlett; she's walking now and knows where her "nose & eyes" are. :) I love Skype!!

6 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Great progress and new stash! You're not the only fan of Skype; my husband was telling me of someone here in the US who spent 2 hours talking with her son in France, and taught him step by step how to make a pizza! Once a momma,...

Brigitte said...

That's a nice progress picture. And wow, what a great new stash haul. I love the moment when such an envelope arrives and I open it and hold the new charts in my hot little hands - and then I think about which of them to start first. Great moments in a stitcher's life, lol.

Mouse said...

ohhhh stashhhhh ... love what you have got the wooley sheep is on my list to get at the end of the month all being well :)bless her cotton socks with the nose and eyes hehehe .. love it when they start learning and Skype is such a good thing when far apart :) love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on All is Calm. LOVE your new stash. Great picture of Miss Scarlett.

Blu Stitcher said...

Your stash is great, You make me want to do some shopping now, LOL

Pumpkin said...

I see you got the LK snowman fever too ;o)