Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Anyone up for a SAL???





When I posted this new Trilogy pattern I'd recently bought I noticed a few of you have it in your stash "waiting to do" pile and was wondering if anyone would like to stitch it along with me?? :) Lets say we'll start on Feb 15. That'll give those of you who don't have all your supplies together. I LOVE this design and can't wait to stitch it for my Spring decorating. Which I will start doing in late March. I'd love to see how everyone finishes it; I'm not sure how I'll do mine; I'm thinking a pin keep?

Here's my Feb Cottage from LHN; I love, love this design and the colours are so bright and a joy to stitch with; I can't wait to get to the pinks..I may have to stitch this one for Ashley; her birthday is Feb 13. And her favorite color is pink. Well, off to stitch til Kenny gets home...Thank you for the sweet comments on Scarlett; she is diffidently the love of my life..being a Grandma is the best love in the whole world; I have a 16 year old grandson (Hayden) whom I love just as much, he's my "boo bear"..

Hugs, Shar

6 comments:

Mouse said...

mmm that's one I haven't got ..lol and nice start on the feb cottage too :)
and baby says ohhh not another photo ..lol love mouse xxxx

Joy said...

Scarlett has gotten soo big! She is such a cutie. I don't have that pattern either, but it is definitely cute!

Sally said...

Hmmm if I had it I would have! Love your start on the Feb cottage.

Kaisievic said...

love the photo of your granddaughter - she is gorgeous. I will pass on the SAL although it is lovely - I have so many WIPs that I dare not order another pattern.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute pic of Scarlett.
She is getting so big!
It looks like Baby is settling in nicely now. Good for her.
Marilyn

Krista said...

Hi Sharlene, love all your stitchings! That bunny pattern is real cute, and so is your pretty kitty cat :) Happy Stitching!