Friday, February 17, 2012

A finish...





I wanted to stitch this with the lamb instead of the cardinal; but it was such a fun stitch I think I'm going to stitch it again w/the cardinal for my mom. I used Wisper thread in white for the lamb and really loved how it turned out. I wish I could take a better picture for you all to see how cute this turned out.

I'm stitching a couple models this weekend. Their really cute and I can't wait to stitch them; I'll post a picture when I can. I may stitch on my Feb Word Play also; I'll have to wait and see how much time I have.

Of course here are more pics of Scareltt, she's adorable; but of course I am her grandma. :) A very proud grandma.

6 comments:

Mouse said...

ohhh well done on the finish it looks cute with the sheepie :) awwww Scarlet looks lovely looking out the window and just love the scary hair day in the second :) looks like me in the morning heheheh :)
love mouse xxxxx

Marilyn said...

Great finish Shar.
And as always, cute, cute pics of Scarlett.
Marilyn

cucki said...

very lovely finish..
sweet pictures of scarlett xxx

Catherine said...

Sweet finish!! Love the lamb! And Scarlett is so cutel

Carol said...

Very cute with the lambs, Shar! And such sweet photos of little Miss Scarlett--she certainly looks like she enjoys life :)

Kaisievic said...

very nice finish and Scarlett is indeed adorable.

hugs, Kaye xoxox