Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm losing my mind....




I don't know if it's just the "menapause" or just me losing my damn mind....I think I'm going thru my "mid-life crisis"..lol I'm so ready for some serious changes in my life. I won't bore you all with the details; but I'm going to be moving to Denver soon and can't wait...

On the stitching front; I am working on "You'll always be my best friend" by WAxing Moon for mom for Mother's Day. I can't wait to finish it; it's really cute; then I'm going to start my May Word Play. I joined a Monday's L*K SAL and can't wait to start it.. I"m off on Monday's and have the material & threads all ready to go. I finally finished my sampler I was stitching for Renee @ Stitcher's Closet and can stitch for me for a little while. I really enjoy doing model stitching for her; I like to be paid in "stash".

This puppy is a "horder"..if anything is missing we just have to check under the bed and it's there. Here's just the start of one of his "piles"..lol He's getting big. Well I gotta go get ready for work. UGH..I sure don't wanna go..here's a new picture of Scarlett; she's so precious.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Scarlett is so cute! And that puppy ~ too funny about the hoarding issue. At least you know where to look!
Good luck with your move!!

Marilyn said...

Great start.
That little puppy hoards? :)
Scarlett is getting so big, and cuter by the day.
Love her little braids.
Marilyn

katica said...

Scarlett is such a sweetheart! and your puppy is super cute too!

Welcome to the monday night 6 Fat men SAL!!! I'm looking forward to coming and seeing your blog for updates!

Your waxing moon project looks great!!

marly said...

I blame everything on menopause. It's a damn good excuse for being a b****, emotional ups and downs, mood swings, and big hips.

Jannie said...

Sharee - I live in the Denver area. Maybe we'll meet up someday.