Thursday, March 7, 2013

Finally a finish....

I finally finished "Baby It's Cold Outside" and I have to say if your looking at this one to stitch please do. It was such a fun piece. Even thou I did have a spell where I lost my stitching "mo-jo". But it hasn't effected my wanting new stash...lol I really enjoyed stitching this, I need to take it and get it framed soon. I know the type of frame I want now I just have to find one. I came across the March Word Play I'd started last year; well I don't really think you can call it a "start" really, I'd stitched about 13 stitches on in and put it down for some unknown reason..LOL So I picked it up and started it again. I went to grab my camera and take a picture of it and something had been spilled on the table where I sat my camera down and got on my camera so now I can't get it to take any pictures. I'm recharging it and hopeing that maybe the battery is just dead and the camera isn't done for; I'll be sad. But I will have to go out and get another one. I'd taken these pictures and downloaded the last week of Feb. I haven't been in the mood to do much of anything lately. I haven't stitched or blogged hardly at all. I'm going to go and try and stitch a little more now. I just wanted to check in and say hi. Please excuse the wrinkles in my picture; I haven't ironed it yet..Take care friends...A special thank you for all your sweet words on my last post about my new grandbaby..:)

7 comments:

cucki said...

aww very sweeet finish and sweet new stash..
hugs x

Marilyn said...

Baby It's Cold Outside turned out nice, can't wait to see it framed.
You received some great stash also!
Marilyn

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Great finish congrats, it will look beautiful frame. I am like you and collect even when I am not stitching much. I do think it canwork to motivate. So sorry about your camera. CJ in OK

Sally said...

Love your finish Shar. It's gorgeous.

Nice new stash.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Great finish!!! Love it!!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Baby it's cold is most appropriate as we have snow today and it's certainly chilly!
Great stitching, hope the camera is ok

ricketyjo said...

congrats on your finish, it's lovely!