Tuesday, August 19, 2014

So much has changed....

I've been making some major changes & moves in my life over the past few months. I was offered an awesome job in Denver working for a non-profit that helps young men/women who just get out of prison get rehab, housing and jobs. My BFF's hubby is the director and I just love the work and am making almost double what I was in Pueblo. I am still working for the Black-eyed Pea 2-3 nights a week; just for fun money and because I've been waiting tables off and on forever and love the work with the public. So, I moved to Denver the end of April, I bought Kenny a bus ticket to Oregon, we've been having problems for a few years and I just need a fresh, new start... So, once I got settled I went to Fanci-Mats and met Cindy the owner who is a wonderful, friendly lady. I've become a regular customer and have had no problem spending my "fun money" there.. LOL I just ordered this pattern from Country Stitches this weekend when she posted it; I just fell in love with it.. can't wait to get it hopefully this week. I've been stitching some, not too much. I met a sweet man working at the Pea, were just dating now and taking it really slow; but he's very special and sweet and treats me well. Ashley and the babies are back in the states from Germany. Their living in Texas and are coming out for Thanksgiving, I can't believe Scarlett just turned 4 Sunday; time goes by so fast. I've been reading your posts and keeping up with your families and stitching.. :) Take care my friends....

6 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo things are a changing ain't they ... good for you ... life is for living :) glad you wee ones are back near (ish ) to you ... and love your new to get stash too :) love mouse xxxx

Pam in IL said...

Can't wait to see your new project. Sounds like alot of changes for you, but all for the better. Hugs

cucki said...

It's going to be a fun stitch
Sending you big hugs my dear x

Marilyn said...

Congrats on your move and new job.
The GK's are getting so big!
Marilyn

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congrats on the new job! I hear Denver is beautiful!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I am so pleased to read how happy you are....fresh, clean starts...sometimes are the best thing for the soul! I'm so happy for you!!