Saturday, September 16, 2017

I was MIA for a bit...

Hi, hope everyone is doing well; I've just been so busy with working and just life in general that I have been a bad blogger.. At my job; I was a server for 8 years with Black-eyed Pea, they approached me and asked if I wanted to be a manager, I thought about it and even though the hours are longer at my age (56), it was time for a change and even though I have days I want to go back to serving; I'm happy doing this; at least for now. My mom is still battling stage 4 lung cancer; she's in Ohio and I'm in Colorado; so it's very hard and at times I think of moving back home; which I still may do; we will see what her MRI looks like on the 4th of October; so far the chemo pill is stopping it from spreading. She's always been my best friend and we talk everyday. Please keep her in your prayers. I've been stitching a LOT, I lost my stitchy bug for a while, but I found it again and have been stitching up a storm.. My grandbabies are doing good; their in Texas and I miss them so much; we do see each other twice a year; I flew out over the 4th of July and their coming here Oct 15, I may go for a few days over Christmas I haven't decided yet; I'd love to go see my mom.. Take care...

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

The GK's are getting so big!
Glad to hear you are doing ok, and that you are stitching some.
Your Mom is in my thoughts.
Marilyn

Jackie's Stitches said...

So good to see a post from you!

I'll be thinking of your mom.