Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Great News!!

I went to the mall today; we are getting a JoAnne Fabrics in July; well they were doing a job fair; I filled out an application and talked to the store manager; and we hit it off great, she hired me on the spot!! I start June 21, the store opens July 16. I told her I really wanted to work in the cross stitch area and she put it on the top of my application and said it wouldn't be a problem... I don't know if this will be a good thing or not!! LOL Things at work have been so slow; and with Kenny prob going to move out soon; I need extra income and this was a blessing. It really made my day....

2 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations Shar!
My idea of heaven - cross-stitching and being paid for it and a job at Joannes - well done you. When we come to the States each year I virtually live in Joannes and have tracked down 4 of their big stores so far, they're such clean and relaxing shops I would love to work in one. Let me know where it is opening, perhaps it will be one I can get to next time xxx

Angela said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations :)