Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just another day in paradise!!! NOT!! LOL

Not too much going on. My DD Ashely; had her Dr. appt and Scarlett is doing great; she has to go to the Dr's every two weeks now. Scarlett is due Aug 14. Me and Kenny aren't doing well at all. I think it's over this time. But I'm ok with it; were just two totally different people; who want different things in life. I'm a big girl; I'll be just fine. :) I haven't been stitching in a few days; to much stress around here to relax and stitch. I was accepted to join the Lizzie Kate Exchange blog; that made my day yesterday; I think that will be a lot of fun. I've also been in touch with a few on line shops about doing some model stitching for them in exchange for "stash" LOL, and one says she even has a designer who wants to talk to me; they would pay me. But I'm not too sure about stitching for money? I don't want it to seem like I "have" to stitch you know? But on the other hand; being paid to do what I love would be great. What do you all think?

No comments: