Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wonderful surprise in the mail..

I got home from work and had recieved my breadcloth from Brooke from my Ohio group (yahoo group) exchange. It's beautiful!! I can't wait to use it in my kitchen; I have a basket I'm, going to put it in and add fun stuff to. I'll post a picture when I do this. I worked today and it was dead, there's a "Boats, Bands & BBQ" at the Riverwalk; me and Kenny are going to meet my friend Rhonda there at 7:00 to listen to the 80's group "Foghat" ( I think that's it ) LOL. I hope it cools off it's in the mid 90's and very hot.. I haven't been stitching much lately, just been taking a little break. Maybe Kenny will win me another stuffed animal. LOL He loves playing those carnival games; and is pretty good at them. Hope everyone is having a fun summer so far. And being safe. My niece leaves for Cancun for her class trip; I pray she is smart and stays safe.

No comments: