Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update TuSAL

I started stitching on a Halloween theme RR and am having such fun stitching on it. I love Halloween; it's my favorite holiday. I also updated my pic of my TuSAL, my how fast this year is going. I went this morning and had my nails done and went and picked up McDonalds for lunch; about twice a year I have the urge for a Big Mac; but because of calories; I take off the top bun; LOL to me that cuts a lot of calories. Ha!! I think it's going to be a lazy day; I want to go to the mall and get some more gifts for Scarlett; her baby shower is next Saturday. She'll be here before we know it; I can't wait.. :) My first granddaughter; I have a grandson and love him dearly; I just wish I could see him more they live about 5 hours from here. Well, I think I'm going to go stitch and maybe head out to the mall.

No comments: