Friday, July 9, 2010

First Pedicure. LOL

Well, today me and Ashley went to get Pedicures; she's been getting them and telling me how much I've been missing out; so I broke down and went a got my first one; and let me tell you ladies!!!! THEIR GREAT!! Anyone of you who have never treated yourself to one; take $25 and go treat yourself. I will be getting one a month for the rest of my life!! LOL well, maybe not every month; but I sure will start a little jar to save change to treat myself once in a while. I am going to start stitching something new tonight; but I don't have the slightest idea what yet; I'll go thru my stash and I'm sure something will "pop" out at me. Hope everyone is having a safe and fun summer.

1 comment:

Cindy's Stitching said...

I love pedicures, to me it is so relaxing, I have them done a lot int the summer, almost every 2-3 weeks. Everyone should have this done. Adore your blog. Good luck on the giveaway.