Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sorry I've been MIA! LOL



Hi, well a lot has been going on since my last post. Ashley and Scarlett are starting to move in. My son in law (Torry) left for Missouri for basic training and the girls are going to stay with me while he's away. There's the cutiest cottage across the street that came up for rent; so we walked over and looked at it and I fell in love. It'll be tight while the girls are with me but when they leave; it'll be perfect for me (and Kenny when he comes back). So, she's moving out of her house; putting her things in storage and I'm packing up this place and planning on moving next weekend across the street. LOL I'll post pictures when I'm done.

I'm still stitching on my fall stocking that I was suppose to mail out the 20th. LOL I got in touch with the lady and she fully understands; I do want to get it out this week; I need to go to Hobby Lobby and get some beads to finish it. I'll do that tomorrow when I get off work. Hobby Lobby is close to my job. I don't feel like going out tonight. When I was stitching a few nights ago; Scarlett fell asleep on my lap. I had to post a picture for you all to see Grandma stitching. LOL The shirt is Kenny's; I wouldn't buy a cami shirt. LOL

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully your weather is changing to fall. It's still kind of hot around here; but suppose to cool off this weekend.

1 comment:

Shelleen said...

Have fun with the new cottage. Hope that Kenny finds a great job and will be back before you know it. Enjoy the girls.