Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day & some stash...:)




Me and Ashley went to Colorado Springs today; Babies R Us had a "trade in" special; so Ashley traded in Scarlett's baby carrier/car seat for a new High Chair :) She looks so cute sitting in it. She got a new car seat a few weeks ago. I bought her the cutiest outfit; she'll wear it tomorrow and I'll post a picture then. Their going to visit some friends who just had a baby.

I went to my LNS; I found this chart in the "New bin"; I LOVE it!!! Of course they didn't have all the WDW/GA threads it calls for; I am ordering them from Anita's Little Stitches; she's having a sale til the end of the month; I believe it's 25% off everything; so check it out. I bought a few too many threads today; I didn't expect to get so many that are on my list. When I get a new chart; I have a "wish list" I keep in my purse of the threads; and today I went a little over board. LOL. I bought some items that aren't in the picture because their for a dear friend who won my drawing a few weeks ago. I'll post a picture of her "gifts" when she gets them; I'm sure she'll love them :) Ashley bought me lunch at "On the Border" mexican restaurant today; it was so good; I had the lunch chicken burrito, w/refried beans and rice and she had what she always has; a plain bean burrito w/just cheese and of course we had sopapillas. :) We had a great day.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

love the stash haul and Scarlett is adorable as always :)glad you had a lovely day :) love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you had a lovely day. Gorgeous new thread colours. Lovely picture of your granddaugther.

blueladie said...

Shari, LOVE the Stash Enhancement eXperience (S.E.X.) ;) But love even more the darling pics of Scarlett I always find!!! :D Cathryn

Tricia T said...

What fun stash!!!! Are you going to start it right away? Or is it going in your "later" pile?? I have *got* to get some more of these Crazy WIPS done before I can start anything new... well, unless I get pushed over the edge when I get some happy mail. :-) I can't wait to see what you got!!!!!!!