Monday, August 8, 2011

Early Christmas...Thanks Kathy!!






I won Kathy & Rory's birthday drawing and I got my "presents" today..Thank you so very much Kathy; you really-really made my day!! I had such fun opening all the packages; Kenny said I looked like a little girl on Christmas and I felt like it. I love the material and threads, I just was going to have to order some needles..LOL Your a sweetheart hun (Rory too) Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

Here's a picture of Scarett that Ashley sent me today; I was off work and Kenny got a job and had to go do his paperwork today; so I cleaned, washed rugs, mopped the floors etc..and then stitched for a few hours on my LK Halloween Rules, sitting watching for the mailman because I knew Kathy had sent my package out. LOL And of course he (mailman) gets here around 11:30 and today we had a sub. who got here around 4..:( LOL I'm going to go play with my new stash..Thank you again Rory and Kathy..your the best...

4 comments:

Tricia T said...

Oh how fun, Shar! Enjoy your plunder!

Kathy said...

I am so glad you liked everything. Enjoy!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely giveaway received.

Gabi said...

That's a great give away. Lots of stash. Have fun with it. :)