Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More stash & a new start...





I seriously think I have a problem; I'm a "Serial Starter"...I can't help myself I keep finding patterns I've bought over time and want to start them NOW..LOL I came across this Jolly Jack last night and a piece of Cashel "Days Gone By" Linen and thought they'd look great together. I'm off work today and after I clean the kitchen and sweep & mop the floor I'm starting this...I went to my LNS yesterday and had to pick up a few more little things. I think I'm pretty good...well, at least for a while..

Scarlett & Ashley leave for Germany on Friday; she has to drive to Dallas and then drop her car off to be shipped to Germany and take a shuttle to the airport and they fly out at 4:30 p.m. I hate to see them go but I know they belong with Torry. He's missed so much of Scarlett's growing up already. I'm babysitting Scarlett tonight while Ashley goes out with her friends. I don't mind; I sure am going to miss them. I'm going to start saving to go over for Christmas in 2012. :)

Well, the kitchen isn't getting done by me just sitting here. LOL

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Can't wait to see your new start. I LOVE your new stash. I have these on autoship and soooo jealous you have yours already lol.

Niina said...

Ooh so lovely new stash you got there!
Sorry for their leaving, but it is nice that you can allready think seeing them next time! Please pop in Finland too and say Santa HI!

Shelly said...

Great stash! I especially like the first 3 LK designs; I'll have to look those up! Hopefully, you'll be able to get to one of those huge Christmas markets they have in Germany! That trip is on my bucket list.

Shelley said...

Loving the new stash! Can't wait to see the start :)