Monday, September 19, 2011

New stash & a new purse..



I love, love, love 123 Stitch; I placed this order on Saturday recieved it today!! I can't wait to get started on the Penny America; I've seen it done up several times and it's so cute.

Me & Kenny had went downtown the other night to Octoberfest and we walked around downtown and we walked by this new store; I fell in love with a different purse actually and had to go back and get it, when I got there the guy was very nice and unpacking a box of new purses; and this one he'd just put in the window..It's a little "wild" for me; but I really fell in love with it. I haven't bought a new purse in I don't know how long.

Tonight I'm going to stitch on my "freebie" I should finish it by tomorrow and then I think I'm gonna stitch a little something for my mom. And switch purses. :) Wish I could have afforded a new wallet also; maybe next month.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I agree with you bout 123 Stitch, I also placed and order and recieved it yesterday. I justlov there fast service.
And I also like your new purse, most people are into shoes I am all about purses. Enjoy your new one.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Nan said...

It's great getting new stash, especially when you get it so quickly. I've seen penny america in person and it is gorgeous! I know you'll enjoy stitching it.
Love the purse. I love purses more than shoes too but my purses have to have a matching walllet....lol!

Ranae said...

Love the new stash and 123 Stitch does have fast shipping.
The purse is fabulous, love everything about it.
I can't wait to see the freebie