Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello Sunday...




I am so glad it's finally my "Friday" at work; it's been a long week for sure; I went to the Dr. on Thursday for my blood results and I have Diabetes; I kind of thought thats what all those extra tests were for. But the good news is the border line is 6.5 and mine are 6.7 so my dr is giving me til December to get it lowered before she puts me on the pills. Not a good time of the year to diet huh? :(

Me and Kenny went downtown for dinner last night; we shared a "slopper" for those of you who don't know what that is; it's 2 hamburger patties; the bottom buns, toped with french fries and then topped with green chili, cheese and onions. It's a heart attack waiting to happen; but we split one and only have them prob twice a year. Their so darn good...gotta splurge once in a while.


Kenny went to WalMart the other day and brought me home this black rose..lol I told him I don't think thats too romantic and he said he knows I love Halloween and he thought it'd add to my decorating. :) I thought it was a cute jesture. He does have his moments. He got paid the other day and came home and gave me his debit card and told me to order myself some cross stitch stuff!!! I told him he must be losing his mind giving me a card to do that!! LOL I was nice and only spent $37. But told him to feel free to do that anytime he wants. He laughed...Well off to work sorry no stitchy pics; I haven't been stitching for a few days.

1 comment:

CalamityJr said...

What a sweet fella! I'm looking forward to seeing you post what the mailman brings you!