Friday, November 25, 2011

Finally!!

I finally was able to decorate my blog (somewhat). Did anyone go out Black Friday shopping? NOT ME!! I hate crowds and just dont want to deal with all the rude people out there. I deal with them everyday at work..lol I use to go with Ashley when she was here; she loves to shop, that girl has a shopping problem; she has a problem w/Victorias Secrets "PINK" collection kind of like I have a stitching problem..lol

I didn't finish my ornament last night and I'm so close; me and Kenny watched "Super 8" last night. I liked it..have a great day full of relaxing and stitching...

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Your new blog layout looks great - of course, the best "decoration" is Scarlet in her hooded jacket, all ready for cold weather!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Hi Shar - your new layout looks great! Love those meece! I also am not a Black Friday shopper - never have - never will. Don't do crowds well.

Shelly said...

Very cute blog deco! Nahh, I don't do Black Friday's either. Never have the money! I wait 'til the last few weeks before Christmas:)) Our 'problem' is probably much cheaper than your daughter's!

Marilyn said...

Love your Christmas theme.
I don't do Black Friday either.
Now they're talking Black Saturday too! Sheesh!!
Cute, cute pic of Scarlett.
Marilyn

Pumpkin said...

Love your new decor, especially your Blog header picture :o)

After seeing the news about Black Friday shopping, I feel that people should be ashamed of themselves! Glad it's not that crazy here in Canada.