Saturday, November 19, 2011

Goodies...





I switched shifts with my friend; her sisters family came in this weekend and their having their Thanksgiving meal tonight and she asked me if I would trade shifts; I always work the day shift and I told her sure; I'll make more money tonight so I don't mind; I have to get the kids Christmas package sent out next week for them to get it for Christmas..Ashley caught Scarlett playing on her daddys computer; isn't this a cute picture??

I started "Snow in Love" and I heard the mailman leaving something between the screen door & front door and KNEW what it was; so there went my stitching (for now) I LOVE getting new stash and sitting and looking at it; when I get threads I have to post them in my documents; I have spread sheets for each brand: WDW, GA, GA Shaker, CC..that way I don't get too many doubles. LOL Kenny laughs at me for having it but he has no idea howmany I have or he'd really think I have a problem. (which I do)...but, don't we all??

I ordered some of the camel felt to "finish" some of my ornaments with and come beautiful chenille from CC. I have about 4 colours now and hope to get more; I love them. Well, I am going to go back to stitching, I don't have to jump in the shower til 3 and I'm sitting here in my nightgown; Kennys at work and I'm watching all the Barefoot Contessa shows I taped all week. Have a great weekend...

4 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo love her face ..lol and more goodies ... what's the chenille like ?? have you finished anything with it yet ??? love mouse xxxx

Shelly said...

Great goodies! And nice to see Scarlett again! That's a great idea for organizing your threads! I've got all mine in a box, which means I have to plow through it whenever I'm kitting something!

Lesleyanne said...

Great new stash. Lovely new start.

Marilyn said...

You received some nice stash there Shar. Cute stuff.
Scarlett is too cute in that pic, kind of like she was caught in the act. lol
Marilyn