Monday, December 26, 2011

Last TUSLA for 2011..





I haven't done much of anything but stitch & eat for the past 2 days...lol I won't have to eat for the rest of the week. LOL

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas; it's hard to believe it's all over now; it takes us weeks to prepare, shop, cook, decorate and it'd over in 1 day. I am ready to take the decorations down now. I will probabley do it Wedesday; I'm usually off on Monday/Tuesdays but I have a funeral to go to on Wednesday so I switched days w/a girl at work.

I've been stitching on my January Cottage; I still don't know how I'm going to "finish" them? Any ideas?? I was thinking of making big pin keeps & put on a easel on my hutch, or pillows? I don't know yet..Sorry so short, I have "turkey burn out" I think. LOL Of course here are some pictures of Scarlett opening her Christmas gifts; she's getting so big...

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Oooo well done on your cottage progress ... still waiting for my chart to arrive :) doesn't Miss Scarlett look cute opening her presents :) I am making mine as a wall hanging as doing them all on one piece :) but big pin keeps sounds lovely :) happy stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxx