Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome December...






We woke this morning to snow; I LOVE IT!!! And seriously thought of calling off work to just stay home and decorate the house for Christmas. But I never call off so I guess I'll just go. Here's Kenny giving Rowdy a treat.

When I got home yesterday I had a wonderful surprise in my mailbox from Joyce. It's for our Exchange group; she sent this cute pillow and pair of scissors; I have the blue ones and love the green..and 2 skeins of silk thread; thank you Joyce...Welp time to head off to work; hope everyone has a great day...

3 comments:

Mouse said...

brrr looks a wee bit chilly there ... love those scissors and have never tried the silk mori yet :) love the little pillow :0 love mouse xxxx

Blu Stitcher said...

We had a bit of snow here in Northern AZ, but it's pretty much melted.

I hope you will post pictures of your decorations

Linda

Rhona said...

No snow here in NY yet....thank goodness!
Love your little pillow too.