Monday, May 14, 2012

May-be...






Well, "Maybe" I'll finish the May Word Play before June that is!!! LOL I started this a few days ago and really love working on it; but I'm losing my "mojo"..I hate when we go thru this, it seems to happen every once in a while; I think when your on a "dead-line" finishing a gift, or exchange piece you get burnt out and that's what happened to me. I'm going to sit and stitch for about 15 mins when I'm done posting and see if I can snap myself outta it.

On the home front; my oldest daughter Heather and grandson Hayden (16) are coming to stay with us until she gets a job and gets on her feet; it's just not working out for them in Montrose, CO. We have a small 2 bedroom house, I guess my craft room will have to be put on the back burner for a while. I don't think they'll be long prob a few months. I don't mind at all and Kenny seems to be okay with it. He has to understand; no matter where I am in my life or whats going on when my girls need a home they will always have one with me; even if I'm living in a box under a bridge..lol (that'll never happen but just saying..) My parents were always there for me when I was younger and me and Heather's dad broke up I remember calling them crying (I was in Colorado and they were in Ohio), my dad asked "do you wanna come home sis?" and I said "yeeesss", and there was a plane ticket waiting for me the next day; I'm the same with my girl. Here's a picture of my grandson Hayden..

Ashley and Torry went walking around their little town outside the Post yesterday and Scarlett had lots of fun; thought I'd share some pic with you. I also took advantage of Sandra's special (Homespun Elegance) sale she had last week and ordered 3 books I've been admiring, she even included a little gold star I need for one of the designs, Thank you Sandra...:) Well, off to stitch (hopefully) Have a wonderful day...

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great start, and more great stash. :)
Scarlett looks so cute among the Dandelions.
What a good Mom you are taking in Heather and Hayden.
Marilyn

Kaisievic said...

May is looking good anyway and you will love having your daughter and grandson staying with you. They are lucky to have you in their lives.