Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7, 2010

I finally finished Scarlett's picture. I omited one of the little hearts and sewed a small bee button from "JABC". I don't know yet how I'm going to finish it, I may make it into a little pillow? My DD's baby shower isn't til July 17, so I have a little time to decide. I already started my Halloween RR. I'm going to have the ladies stitch a small square (50x50) and sew them into small pillows to put in a Halloween Basket I plan on making to sit on my coffee table. Me and Kenny are both off work today and are going out to pick up my paycheck at 3 and then go to the bank and WalMart so he can get some of his test strips (he's diabetic) and then to Hobby Lobby to get 3799; I can't find mine; isn't that the way it always is? LOL We are getting along great, so hopefully things will fall into place.

No comments: