Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I stitched last night on my Halloween RR; I have to mail out by the 26th; I'll prob. send it early. I love Halloween. I have to work today, it's our busiest day of the year; I'm a waitress; I should make over $100 in 5 hours and I'm taking 1/2 of what I make to my LNS tomorrow. YEA!! So, I hope we are slammed. I called my mom this morning; she was getting ready for church; I haven't heard from my girls yet, Ash's phone is off; so they'll prob be over tonight and who knows about Heather? Me and Kenny are doing very good; it's a little scary actually. LOL I think I'm going to go and stitch on my ghost for about an hour; I need to pick up WDW's colour Trick or Treat to stitch my boarder. My LNS is about 40 mins away. I can't wait to go..

2 comments:

JOLENE said...

Happy Mother's Day, Shar! Sorry you have to work, but on the other hand, shopping for more new stash is always fun and worth it!!! Enjoy your day and I love Halloween, too! Smiles....

Binky's Blog said...

Glad you got to go to your fav stitching shop. It is always fun to go.