Saturday, September 18, 2010

Be careful what you wish for....

So many times I wanted Kenny to leave; and now I just got home from leaving him at the bus station and I want him to come back. We are going to take a little break for a few months and he said he'd be back. I want to drive to Denver and get him at the bus station. He's going back home to Oregon.

I love him; I was just living alone for 14 years and then he moved in and I just had some problems adjusting to someone else being here and driving me around; we fought a lot; he drives crazy but I believe most men do. LOL

Sorry to dump this on you ladies; I feel comfortable sharing with all of you. Your like my shoulder to cry on and believe me; I've cried a ton of tears today and last night.

So,be careful what you wish for because when you get it; it more than likely NOT what you really wanted...

4 comments:

natalysneedle said...

I totally agree with you on being careful what you wish for although I also believe that if you set something free and it returns it was meant to be yours. Best Wishes.

WendyCarole said...

((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Cindy's Stitching said...

Men - if our brain worked like theirs we would be fine, we think so differently. He will be back. Trust god and keep your faith. Try to enjoy your free time and do things for yourself. I am single 10 years now and I can't imagine what it would be like to live with a man again. I wonder if I ever will. I do like having my freedom to do what I want when I want to. my 3 teenagers keep me busy enough.

Pumpkin said...

I'm so sorry to hear this :o( I hope things get better soon. ((((HUGS))))