Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 of Challenge



I had a lot of fun stitching on this; I've had this pattern and material for I bet 7 years. It's from Waxing Moon Designs, "Coffee, Chocolate, Men" somethings are better rich. LOL I'm using the called for material and threads.

Not much to say today, just one of those days. Scarlett is teething and was really grouchy tonight; poor baby. 95% of the time she's a doll baby; she's such a good baby. My oldest daughter (Heather) came to stay w/us for a little while; last night my 2 daughters had me laughing so hard; it's nice to come home from work and the house is clean. :)

6 comments:

Meadows08 said...

Another great start! You're a 1/3 of the way through the challenge now. Scarlett is a real cutie pie. It sucks when they're teething.

Lesleyanne said...

Another great start. Gorgeous picture of your granddaughter.

Cath said...

What a fun start , hope Scarlett feels better soon . X

natalysneedle said...

Great start Sharlene!

Tricia T said...

You got a lot done! Good for you!

Niina said...

I haven't seen this design before and think this is a must have!