Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is fun!!!

ABC's of me...
A - Age:49
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Dishes
D - Dog's name: Rowdy
E - Essential start of the day item: Check E-mails
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: Both
H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job: Waitress
K - Kids: 2 Daughters; Heather & Ashley
L - Living arrangements: Right now I live w/my 2 DD and Granddaughter (Scarlett)
M - Music you love: 80's
N - Nicknames: Shar, Sharee
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Yes
P - Pet Peeve: People who think their better than you.
Q - Quote from a movie:"This kind of certaintly comes but once in a lifetime."
R - Right handed or left: Right
S - Siblings: 3 younger brothers: Ricky, Rodney & Robbey
T - Time you wake up: When Miss. Scarlett does. :) It's our special time together.
U - Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas.
W - Workout Style: None :)
X - X-rays you've had: Bunches
Y - Yummy food you make: My grandma's mac & cheese and my chili & corn bread
Z - The best place to visit: My mom's house

and now you know my ABC's, won't you play along with me...

1 comment:

Blu Stitcher said...

LOL, that is fun


Linda