Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Look at what I made. :)I






I finished my little gift for my mom; I swear I'll get better at finishing; it just takes practice I guess; what I'd give to be as talented at finished as Becky and Vonna :) Maybe someday I'll get close. LOL The one with the flag is for my mom and the smaller one is for me; I put cute flag material in moms and watermelon in mine; I guess I should have taken pics of the inside. :)

Here's a picture of my baby "Rowdy" before his haircut and after. :) I like him all fuzzy but with the heat being as bad as it has been; I know he's happier shaved. Not much else going on; I'm off work today and going to wash clothes and work on my Birds of a Feather boarder; I have about 1/2 of it done maybe a little more and want to start part 2 before part 3 comes out. LOL

I also have to stitch my LK exchange gift; I have it picked out and it's gonna be so cute; I can't wait to show you all. Hope everyone has a great day and can stay cool.

5 comments:

Cynimin said...

Very nice stitching & finishing! Cute puppy too! My dog goes 'nuts' when we give her a shave. She loves it. LOL

Deborah said...

Very nice finishes and finishing!

Mouse said...

well done on the finishing :) and practice makes perfect sooo keep stitching and making ..lol and awwwwww one cute shawned furbaby :)love mouse xxx

Binky's Blog said...

Very nice stitching and finishing!!!! Congrats.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I think your finishes are cute - and those are some high goals, but fun to aim for! Rowdy is sweet - my Pixie was breathing hard until she got her 'summer do'.