Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stash & I gotta get caught up...




I recieved my latest order from DSL and part 2 of Birds of a Feather. I can't wait to do it; but I have to finish part 1 first. I stitched on it for a little over an hour last night, I probabley won't stitch tonight; I worked a double today and I just want to shower and go to bed. Tomorrow is my "Friday"; I don't have any plans for Monday or Tuesday so maybe I can get the boarder done or at least close to it.

I love this Cherry Hill design; I don't know exactly when I'll get to it; I just added it to my ever growing stash pile. LOL And I want to get all the CC, GA, WDW colours (someday); so for now I just order a few at a time and my threads stash is growing pretty good. When Stitching Bits & Bobs has their sale and their only about $1.68 each I usually get about 20 of them. Hope everyone has a nice evening. I'm going to go shower and hit the sack...:)

5 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo I like your stash :) lovely progress on the BBD one :) and enjoy your time off ..love mosue xxxx

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Your mystery is coming along nicely! Have a great time off. I think you've got one of those things going on with comments.
Try this:
Dashboard
Settings
Comments
Comment Form Placement
Choose POP-UP WINDOW

Marilyn said...

Your SAL is looking good Shar.
Can't wait to see part 2.
Marilyn

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your SAL. Gorgeous new stash. Enjoy your time off.

Joy said...

Your Mystery Sampler is looking great. I have ordered that also, but will be in the stash until I get some other things done. Love your stash additions! :-)