Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Stitchin..



I haven't posted to my blog in days; life has thrown a couple things at me; you know how it goes; and it never happens one thing at a time; it's always 3 or 4. First when I paid rent on the 7th (thats the due date), my landlord tells me I have 30 days to be out because he sold the house; now I have a lease and it expires the 7th of October and I don't think it's legal for him to give me a notice to vacate until after my lease is up. I'm checking on it. My friend Erin told me about a cute little house next door to her that is available so we went today and looked at it and it is cute; but also little.

There's no dining room; and a small kitchen with no room for my hutch :( which makes me sad; I could (and will) put it in the spare bedroom; along with my antique sewing maching and makeup table; which are the things there are no room for in the rest of the house. And it's on the corner of a busy street. But Kenny loves it; and I think it's alright; I don't want to buy a home now because I think in the near future were going back to Ohio. Then I lost a filling in a tooth a while ago and because of my fear of the dentist I didn't go back; well my tooth was KILLING me; so I went to the dentist and now I either pull it $125 or get a root canal $978; it's a very back molar so I'm prob gonna get it pulled; I just can't afford a root canal; with no dental insurance. But I have to wait because it's infected; so I'm on antibotics.

Life has been fun. NOT!! LOL. But I have been looking and reading everyones blogs daily and they sure make me smile and keep my spirits up. Kenny went to bed about an hour ago to "relax"; and I just went to see what he was doing and him and Rowdy are all spread out on the bed asleep. So, I thought I'd come out and write on my blog and stitch. I love this "freebie". It's gonna be too too cute when I'm done and I just may stay up and finish it while he's in bed. I am enjoying the peace and quiet. I have the football game on; muted and the radio playing.:) And another thing; what the hell happened to my Steeler's??? I think they didn't know that game COUNTED!!! LOL Hope everyone is having a better week than me. LOL

7 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope you feel better soon. Tooth pain is some of the worst.

Love your current project!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Praying for a full recovery and easy pull on your tooth. That stinks about what your landlord told you. I'll be praying that your transition is smooth. Try not to stress....easier said than done, I know. Hugs!

Mouse said...

ouchie over the tooth and wow that is sooooo expensive for your treatment .... love the stitching and mmm I would defo look in to the legal side of it .... hope things go ok for you both :) love mouse xxxx

Shelly said...

That freebie looks great on that fabric. Good eye! Yeah, it seems that you should have 30 days AFTER the lease is up. Glad you're looking into it. Chin up!!

Cindy said...

love seeing your freebie...i have just kitted that one up to start today :D....hope your tooth comes out soon for you, you will feel so much better and won't miss it a bit!

Angela said...

I wouldn't think that the landlord would be able to do that to you but maybe things are different in the States vs. Canada. Here they have to give you 2 months notice. Love your new start, the fabric looks great. Hope that the tooth gets pulled easily, if it's any consolation I've had 2 root canals that both failed and I had to have them pulled anyways even after spending all that money!

Pumpkin said...

When it rains, it pours. I hear ya! I hope everything works out in the end for you.

Great WIP :o)