Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A new start & a finish..






I finished working on May's Word Play, I wanted to start Junes but it just shipped today from 123 Stitch; love that place..but it's really not good for my Visa..LOL since I didn't have June's Word Play I decided to stitch on my June's Cottage and I'm so glad I did; it's so much fun to work on; love the strawberries..

I was looking thru my old posts on here; funny how time goes by so quickly when were older; look at my darling granddaughter Scarlett..for those of you who are new to my blog, this is Miss. Scarlett on the heading of my blog; she's my joy, she lives in Germany w/her mommy (my daughter) & her daddy, her daddy is serving in the Army and I'm so proud of him; he's such a good son in law; he takes very good care of my girls. I have a grandson also; his name is Hayden and he's 16, him and his mother are coming to stay with me and Kenny anyday now and were very happy to have them..

I came home from work the other day and look the mess I found in the bathroom...now who do you think did this??? Well, here's the culpret!! Bear..he's growing up fast also..Well I'm going to go and stitch on my strawberries; hopefully I'll get it all done before June's Word Play gets here and maybe I can "finish" them both before July!! LOL

10 comments:

Birdie said...

Beautiful stitching. Now I don't believe for a minute that itty bitty Bear did what he's being accused of...lokk at that face....err....okay maybe he did do it. lol

hugs
-missy-

Nan said...

Toilet paper must be irresistable to dogs. My dog does they same thing. We have to leave the tp on the back of the tank. If not I come home to it strung the length of the hallway. I feel your pain when it comes to stash. My card screams everytime I turn on the computer. LOL! Lovely stitching :-)

Vicky said...

I got home one day to find toilet paper all over my backyard it looked like it had been snowing LOL

Marilyn said...

Great finish and start.
Do you really think Bear did that? ;) lol
Another cute pic of Scarlett.
Marilyn

Dawn said...

Puppy is cute. Better some tissue than floss. My puppy destroyed my floss kit from shepherds bush a few weeks ago. Puppies are cute otherwise I would have. Lost it. Lol.

Trace4J said...

Oh so cute.
Love your beautiful stitched too.
Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Mindi said...

What is it with tissue and dogs? My Princess Annie does the same thing!

Love your stitching!

Catherine said...

Great stitches! Oh, that face on Bear!! He looks so innocent.

Kaisievic said...

May Word Play is looking fabulous. I am going to have to start this series, I think.

Vickie said...

Hi Sharee! I would be your newest follower, so glad to have found you. Bear is too, too cute!! http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/