Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12, 2010

UGH!! I think I have a UTI. I'm going to call my Dr. when the office opens to see if he'll call me in some antibotics without me going in and paying $45 to pee in a cup. LOL I didn't stitch last night; I just have to finish backstitching my Halloween RR and I think I'll stitch a boarder around him also. Then I'm going to stitch something from my stash run Monday; I had such fun; I wish I was rich and could afford to do that every week; but that's prob it for a while. LOL I lost a LOT of my stash 4 years ago in a move. Of course the only boxes missing was my stash; lots of books, material and tons of floss (WDW & Gentle Arts also) I was so sick; I cried. But I'm slowly building it back up again. I lost probley 500 patterns. I played on my blog last night putting all the little blinkies on and found one that said " I love Hayden" that's my grandsons name. LOL I know he'll like that when I show him this summer when he comes to visit us.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hi Shar ,
thanks for the comments on my blog. If you'd like to send me your addy (my e-mail is on my profile) I'll post the book out to you when I get sorted.
For some reason I can't send a message via your profile.
Thanks Cath