Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13, 2010

I stitched a little this morning before I went to work; I just have a little more on the boarder to do and I'll be done w/my Halloween RR. YEA!! Then I can start on the Blackbird Design, "Bluebird". I've been wanting to do this picture for a while now; and bought the pattern Monday on my stash run. I think I'll use Gentle Arts thread, I'm going to make it into a pillow for my mom I think. I'll prob end up doing one for myself as well. I need to get a breadcloth done also by the end of the month for an exchange. I was going to join another RR; but I think I'll just do one at a time; I want to get my Christmas Orns. started early this year. I'm off work tomorrow; I don't think were going to do anything; just get some R&R. Kenny's off work also.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

BBD's Bluebird is a quick stitch. You will love it. What color are you going to use?

Thank you for your comment on my blog and for entering my giveaway.